Monday, July 18, 2011

One year down...

One year to go!!

I love them

The Johnson Family

Me and my perfect little Ellie Bean

Katie and I were both prego with these bambinos this time last year and now they are so big!

Tonight was my "Pinning Ceremony" for PA school! For those of you not well aquatinted with my PA school jargon its kinda like graduation of your didactic year and the entrance to clinical patient care.  This year has been the most challenging year of my life both academically and personally. I am so proud of myself for getting through it with my head high.  My wonderful family cannot be given enough credit for all of their love and support.  My wonderful mom has literally driven to Arizona a million times to watch Ellie and help me out with "life", my beautiful baby has sat with me and gone through note cards and slides trying to memorize anything and everything medicine, my selfless little sister and dad have allowed my mom to leave so that I could get through this year and still be a mommy to Ellie Belly, and last but not even close to least my sweet husband who has given up a year of his life to be Mr. Mom and my biggest inspiration and motivation to keep on going (I'm pretty sure that was one really long run on sentence lol).  
I walked across the stage. Got my pin. They finally changed my last name. Leon and Ellie sat and cheered me on and made me feel so special. We missed you Mimi and Jaxon. I still can't wear eye make up so these pictures are a little haggard but hope you feel like you were there :) muah!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brittany! We are all so proud of you and think you are amazing! Wish we could have been there but know we will see you soon. You don't need makeup, you look beautiful (and smart)! We love you all lots :)

    ReplyDelete