Tuesday, July 5, 2011

And then came the fireworks

Ellie and Mommy's fourth of July outfits. How cute is the little fourth of July number that belly is wearing?


This was Ellie's first fireworks show. We literally drove to the light rail station from Vegas and raced to make the fireworks show at Tempe town lake, full bladders and all. This is the third year in a row Leon and I watched the show at Tempe town lake it is such a fun family tradition.

Note her anaconda grip on my neck.  She didn't know what to think at first.


I'll just leave you all with this gem of my two favorite people.

Happy Fourth Of July!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you and Ellie. You're both just gorgeous!! Haha and I totally noticed Elle's little anaconda grip around your neck before I saw that you had typed that. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete