Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mini Me


Leon took this gem one morning while Ellie and I were sleeping.  It's perfect because it illustrates one of my favorite phenomenon's of parenthood. I like to call it the "mini me" phenomenon.  Oh and how Ellie exhibits this perfectly. Not only does the princess look just like her mama with her blonde hair and round face, but she acts just like me too.  She is so feisty it is funny.  If someone touches her that she doesn't know or feel comfortable with she will give them a "what do you think you are doing" look and swiftly pull her arm away. She is so stubborn. Lets just say try feeding her when she doesn't feel like eating. And then be sure to wipe the peas off your face that she just blew at you.  She is the most cuddly, loving little girl I know.  She will just jump on your lap and start giving you kisses and blow bubbles on your face.  This I love because we can just smother each other all day. She loves to cuddle at night, sometimes we have to fight over Leon. Good thing he has two arms.  She talks and talks and talks and talks. I don't know how Leon is ever going to get a word in.  She is all that is girl. She loves sparkly things and watching Mommy put on make up in the morning.  I love this little girl and am so glad that she changed my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment