Friday, July 8, 2011

Love, Love, You

So, I just thought I would share some more pics of the little love bug and her cousins from our trip.  She loves Carder and Baby B so much and they both love Ellie Belly too.  I always love the time I get to spend with Holli and her little family, but I mostly always love the time I get to spend with ellie.  She is honestly the sweetest little baby and I wouldn't want to imagine a world without her.  There is nothing I would change about the peanut, from her dopey ears to her crystal blue eyes and delectable rosebud lips. She is honestly my everything and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting her sweet little spirit to me.

Poor baby got sick on Monday night and it is honestly killing me because she is still throwing up and having horrible runny diapers.  I have honestly done all that I can do to ensure that baby girl doesn't get dehydrated. Lots of pedialyte and cuddling.  Ellie has been so clingy and won't let me go anywhere without her.  She wants me all day and wants her Dad all night. Poor Carder, Jake, and Holli are all suffering from the bug too. 

The little love of my life

Ellie and Baby Brenn

This is the best thing in the entire world...An Ellie kiss mmmmhmmmm

Ellie loves babies and giving kisses
Wish me luck I'm off to New Mexico tomorrow. Mr. Johnson is the best dad in the world so supportive and loving during my last semester of school. I love him. I love her. I love life.


1 comment:

  1. Cute shots of cousins who are destined to be close friends. Way to show Brenn love, Ellie, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete