Friday, July 29, 2011

Burger House

Have i ever told you about Burger house?  Well if I haven't, shame on me. This little hole in the wall Mexican restaurant is found in a little town on your way from mesa to Thatcher called Miami. Their Green Chili Burritos are to DIE for. In fact they probably got the recipe from angles directly.  Whenever leon wants to go to Thatcher for the weekend all he has to do is bribe me with the idea of Burger House and I am in the car before you can say go. My mother in law even brought me a bag of green chili burros to the hospital when Ellie was born (yes she is a saint). If you ever find yourself in the middle of the Arizona desert, hungry and in need of some heavenly Mexican look for this:

The princess even woke up from her nap to enjoy the goodness of burgerhouse

Ellie's little hand can't wait to eat that tortilla..she loves mexican food already

Hungry Yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment