Thursday, July 14, 2011

I can see!!

Ok well kind of.  I went and got lasik surgery on my eyes today.  My eyes are watering like niagra and burning like the sun outside my house.  I was so surprised by the whole thing.  I thought it would be no big deal. A little laser here a little laser there, so when they handed me a teddy bear when I sat down I just laughed inside.  Then not two min later I was gripping the Teddy for dear life.  It felt so weird to get your eyeballs sucked out and to smell the burning flesh. egh. So when i left the room I was shocked by my experience.  Not bad, just not what I expected.  Now my eyes hurt and I feel nauseated. I can't wear eye make up for a week and my pinning ceremony is on Monday. And to top it off I'm not allowed to sleep until six, so I have to lay here with my eyes shut and fight the urge to sleep. Well I'm hoping it will all be worth it tomorrow when I can see the teacher's face from the back of the classroom. Yay for eyes that work.

Ellie thought Mommy's hat was really funny

Daddy is taking such good care of both of us. Yay for wonderful husbands

No comments:

Post a Comment