Monday, July 11, 2011

A day at the park


I know I have been posting a lot lately, but Ellie just gets cuter and cuter everyday.  I wanted to show you all how much the little love bug loves the park.  For the fourth of July we went to Holli and Jake's house and got the chance to just go play at the park together. Ellie loves the swings and playing on the slide.  Leon is seriously every little kids dream.  He works hard and plays hard lol.  He has been everything from the gila monster in the pool to the gummy bear machine in the bed to the ultimate fort maker in the living room.  Oh how I love cleaning up the messes he makes with the kids lol. Ellie is so lucky to have a daddy that loves to have so much fun.  I know I have said it a million times but they are seriously best friends and the cutest little duo in the world.  I always dreamed of marrying someone who would be a good dad but Leon honestly redefines the meaning of "a good dad".  Leon is the best dad in the world and has never loved anything as much as he loves little Ellie.  He would go to the moon and back to make her smile.  We are both so lucky to have him in our lives.  


Sweet Ellie Bean and my Dreamboat Husband so excited to play

Ellie's first time down the big slide

She is so big and so high

Ah tell me that smile is not to die for I honestly melt every time she throws that my way

I might have been having a rough hair day but Ellie Belly is my perfect accessory and she makes everyday and everything beautiful (ps she is laughing not crying)

Ellie's favorite part of the park
I miss you Jaxy! Come to Arizona and play with me at the park. I will say hi and wave to you, then I will show you my favorite dog, then I will show you splashy the whale and swim with you, after that we can play with my pink ball which I am very good at throwing, and then I can show you how I can stand up all by my self. I miss you so much and can't wait to see my best friend that is a little boy!!

love Ellie

1 comment:

  1. I love you Ellie! I have to play with Tyler and Zac, but then I will come to your house and play with you and let you show me all your tricks. I will kiss you all over and hug you lots. I love you, I love you, I love you!
    Love, Jaxon

    ReplyDelete