Friday, July 22, 2011

Last Day of Class

Mr and Mrs. Johnson + little Johnson = more happiness than you could ever know

E and T love each other and are always so excited to get to play

The three cousins making lots of good trouble

The girls love their grandma

Ellie loves grandma Ina's "pretties"

How do I get this baby to sit still for two sec...oh yeah I can't

What a weird feeling.  As I sat in class today and looked around at what has been my world for the past 18 years, I couldn't believe that today was my last day of class...ever.  All those sat-in-the-chair-too-long back aches and smart ace remarks from the kid sitting behind you are through.  Its time to be a big girl and do big girl things (like save lives maybe..or just bring little lives into this world deliver them I mean not have more...YET ;) ).  I just finished my first year of my graduate program, and don't get me wrong I am not done with school, but I am done with classroom study.  Yay! I can't wait to get out into the real world and practice what I have been studying for the past 5 years. I am deathly afraid, but I'm also so excited. My first rotation is OBGYN, which is perfect for me considering I was the prenatal patient not too long ago.  

We went out with the family tonight to celebrate and to get some quality bonding time in before we head off for our east coast adventure in a few weeks.  We got to see everyone except Elliot and Luke and their families.  We are truly going to miss the beautiful weather here and especially the delicious mexican food. We went to eat at Tia Rosa's (Audrey it was to die for and we must go again before I leave.) and I loved it. So fun to be with family catching up and having a good time.

And now here I am stuck at my computer, knowing it is going to be a long night of geriatrics (yay my favorite..sense the sarcasm?) and pralines and cream haha.  Oh how it will feel to be done with finals?  Wish me luck next week and hope I pass all my classes. Anyway,  I just thought I might spice it up the night with a few of some quality shots of the beautiful family.  We love and miss you all!

PS: THE LITTLE PRINCESS STOOD UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM ALL BY HERSELF OUT OF NOWHERE TONIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME!! YAY FOR E!!

Love the Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment