Friday, August 5, 2011

My golden Girl



I seriously saw this bathing suit a few years ago and laughed out loud at my little sister. Who would have thought three or four years later i would love, love , love it. So many good memories with the shiny gold one piece lol. Ellie decided to try her hand at the golden number tonight. I sure do wish that I could find matching outfits for us more often haha. I love it!
Mimi and Jaxy are here to visit and help us pack up for the big move next week. They have been so good to ellie, taking her swimming everyday and playing with her toys and reading her books. She is obsessed with Jaxon. Everything he does and says is hilarious to her. She can't stop smiling when she is around him and all he has to do is say "hi" and she is rolling. Why can't I do that? And he is the sweetest thing to her. It melts my heart to hear him say how much he loves her and how she is at the top of his favorite list.

No comments:

Post a Comment