Monday, July 22, 2013

Two more weeks

Two more weeks left here in London. Can you believe our European summer is almost over? This summer will always be remembered and will go down in the Johnson family books as one of the best yet. But I do have to admit that I am ready for it to be over. I am so tired of walking all over the city everyday finding new things to do or relying on the old favorites to keep two very little children entertained. Day after day, this gets quite exhausting. I'm not sure how people with kids live in the big city.

I just wanted to take a min to write down some of our favorite things, so I can look back on this and smile.

1. Princess Diana Park
2. Hyde Park Lido/ the interesting pool
3. Pavartti
4. St. James Park
5. Drury Lane Park
6. The Mummies at the British Museum
7. Eating Ice cream in the park
8. The car ride and the carousal 
9. Our weekend get aways (Leon's favorite was Longleat and mine was Dover)
10. Our tea party (Stupendous Afternoon tea at the Raddison Hotel) 
11. Southbank bubble performers
12. South Kensington Crepes
13. Holland Park
14. The Markets (my favorite being Camden)
15. Regents Park (Queen Mary's Garden)
16. St. Pauls Cathedral
17. The Gherkin
18. Covent Garden
19. Coram's Fields
20. McDonalds Ice cream runs
21. Kensington Memorial Splash pad
22. Sand Toys
23. Robyn
24. Tesco Chocolate Milk (Anything Chocolate)
25. Putting our toes in every fountain we find in the city

Sometimes I think about what would I tell people to do if they were to visit London with kids. I can never figure out what I would say because I have no idea where to start. So, don't ask me, I won't be any help haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment