Thursday, October 25, 2012

Maternity Shoot


And we finally found time to do a maternity shoot. This is proof why most people don't take maternity pictures at 39 weeks, but Holli is so talented that they turned out beautiful anyway. I am fully in love with the beautiful fall leaves, so we decided to capture the season at the cemetery near our house (they have the best leaves). Kind of "circle of life", but also a little Halloween themed right? Whatever at least we got it done xo.

Baby boy is doing great. He has decided to stay right where he is for another week. I'm 39 weeks and one day and off to the doctor again for another check up this afternoon. She decided not to strip my membranes last week because she felt it was not good care. In other words she delivered one baby monday, two tuesday, and one that morning and she didn't want another one that night. Well, kind of.
He was only 38 and 0, plus he is a little white boy so its a good idea to give his lungs a little more time to develop. It's ok though because we wanted to wait for Mimi anyway. But lets be honest here, the last few weeks of pregnancy are not luxurious. They are awful and I am so ready to be done. I can't wait to run again. I know that is kind of weird, but I would give anything to feel exhausted from working my legs, the blood pumping through my chest, and the breathless sting in my lungs. Maybe thats why Im considering going natural for this boy boy. We will see how that turns out because I'm kind of a baby and I don't have anything to prove I just honestly want to try it.

Ellie also got a few shots in. Ok, the majority of the pics are of the princess. But with a face like that it's hard for the camera to catch anything else. She has had so much fun the past few weeks. We have tried to keep busy and enjoy the New England sunshine before it's gone. She has been to multiple birthday parties, had play dates at the park, got to feed the duckies on the river, and go on hay rides. We love Boston in the fall but are already looking forward to Christmas in California ;) I think she is finally ready for her brother. She asked me the other day when the baby was coming out of my tummy and if it would come out in the tub. Um probably not baby girl lol at least I hope not. She loves babies still and I have no doubt she will be a great big sister.
































No comments:

Post a Comment