Friday, October 12, 2012

Haunted Hayride


Yay its Friday!! Do you know what that means? It means we get to have the weekend with Daddy! Leon has been gone a lot this semester and I always look forward to weekends because honestly I just miss him. It is so fun to see Ellie run down the hall whenever she hears the door open and run into her Daddy's arms. They have gotten so close lately I love to watch them interact. It really makes me love my husband so much more when I see how much he loves our daughter. Can't wait to watch him love our son.
 So today we decided to have some family fun and head over to Wilson Farm. They give an awesome haunted hayride that is perfect for the kids. Ellie loved seeing the spider car and hay giant. And she couldn't get enough of her fresh apple that she got after the ride. I love spending time with my little family and can not wait to add to the bunch. (So little boy you can come whenever you like now..wink, wink)














No comments:

Post a Comment