Wednesday, October 17, 2012

38 weeks


So, when I was exactly 38 weeks pregnant with Ellie Callait I had a doctors appointment. The doctor did a little mushing on my cervix and at 4 am the next morning I went into labor. Well, I am exactly 38 weeks pregnant today and guess what?! I have a doctors appointment. Will history repeat itself?
 Last week I was 3 cm and 80% so it is safe to say that "go" time is approaching. 
I want my body back to myself so badly, but I am so scared about having more than one child. 
I want to meet my beautiful son, but I am so nervous about having a boy.
I want all the aches and pains to go away, but I am frightened of the pains of labor haha.
I want him to be here for Halloween, but I want to spend the holiday with my bestie (Ellie).
So, I guess we will leave it in the Lord's hand and pray for a safe and speedy arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment