Thursday, June 13, 2013

28 and Feeling Great

June 11 1985.
 
So happy this day happened. My sweet husband was born and this world would never be the same.
 
Have I mentioned I love him to pieces?
 
Best man I know. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have married him.
 
He gets better and better with age.
 
Leon turned 28 on Tuesday and we celebrated by making him breakfast in bed, taking cookies to the office, and then having dinner down by the river. Leo loves his big boy job and I love seeing him in action, so I use every excuse I can to get into the Gherkin. This time I made some chocolate cookies and brought some pretty deliciously cute monkeys to say Happy Birthday, so they let me in. Later that night we went to dinner at a restaurant on the Themes and had this amazing salmon sufflet with asparagus ice cream, succulent quail, and yummy chicken pie. And of course we finished off the night with some chocolate from Tesco.
 
Happy Birthday love. Thanks for making my world a happy place. I love you.
 
Breakfast in bed. Yes Ellie still loves to rub ears when she relaxes

Leon's office view


Better lighting. That is Leon's desk. His office is sooo nice.

He look what I found on our menu!

Just the Globe across the river

 

Dinner at Upper Themes

Love this guy

Why can't pictures ever capture how beautiful something really is? St. Paul's at twilight is outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment