Monday, June 4, 2012

Sesame Street Live


So there I was, driving to work, minding my own business, when the announcer on the radio stated that Elmo Live was in Ontario this weekend. Bah!! For those of you that know my family well, you know that this is BIG news. Basically my daughter la la loves Elmo, Abby, Zoe, and Ernie haha. We left Boston the day that Elmo Live was coming to town and I was so sad that I couldn't take Elmo's biggest fan...and his daughter to the big show haha. So, when the radio host said that caller 10 would win tickets to the big show this weekend, I couldn't help but try. I called...busy, then I called again...busy, then I called one more time...ring, ring, "hello, you won!!" I couldn't believe it! I won. I've never won anything on the radio before ever, and come on, its Elmo tickets. I was so excited and I might have called everyone I know to tell them the exciting news. Why is it that when you have a child making them happy makes you happier than anything else? I spent all week just thinking about how happy Ellie would be to see Elmo in real life. I honestly couldn't contain myself. So, when the big day came we woke up early like it was Christmas haha and headed up to Ontario. We had the privilege of bringing Carder with us for the big day. It is safe to say that we all had a blast!!

Can you see the excitement in my bunny's face lol

Ellie kept saying "Zoe! push, Zoe!" and wanted to push all the buttons to hear her favorite characters talk.

When the sesame street characters came out Ellie literally ran after them yelling "wait,wait!!" She was so excited to see Ernie, Zoe, and Cookie!

This was Ellie's initial reaction to the show.. how cute is she?







Cardy loves him some cotton candy

I know I'm in that stage when you aren't sure if I'm fat or pregnant...I'm pregnant ok.





No comments:

Post a Comment