Saturday, June 16, 2012

21 weeks

Don't make fun of me. I cannot concentrate and smile when I am taking a picture with my phone lol. I promise I'm not trying to do the serious pose. I realize I am way passed the sexy stage haha.

I can't believe I'm already twenty one weeks pregnant with my little bambino #2. This pregnancy has gone by much faster than the last. Seriously, I sometimes just look in the mirror and laugh. I am amazed at how big my belly is getting with little boy boy. This body of mine knows exactly what to do this time. I remember with Ellie, I didn't show at all for like six months and this time around little boy would like to let the world know he is coming quite early. 

Along with growing quite rapidly, little boy has also been quite the mover. I love feeling him swim around. It brings me comfort to know he is there. I love the way he will kick and kick until I put my hand on the outside of my stomach to feel him, then he will calm right down as if he knows Mom is there. I already love this little guys so much. As you can see I've forgiven him for the constant vomiting and nausea the first three months and we have moved on to a better place.

The only thing I am worried about now is how in the world Ellie will do. Ellie Callait is literally the princess of everyone's world. There is not a day that goes by that she is not drenched in a million kisses and doesn't get every bit of attention from the world. I'm worried this little boy is going to rock her world. She does not like to share her toys, her bean, and most of all her mommy.  Lol. This will be good for the little chicita banana.

ps did I mention that I have 6 more week of PA school!!!?? Well, if I didn't, I do! And boy am I excited to be free of my prision and get to be a mama full time. 

3 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Can't wait to see you this summer. That is still happening, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful! Can't wait to see you and that baby bump. That's still happening, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. B! you look great!!!! yay for school almost being done! I'm excited for you and miss you guys. and i love your dress! where did you get it? love you.

    ReplyDelete