Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Las Vegas

Earlier this summer we had the opportunity to get together with my extended family to celebrate my cousin's wedding. I haven't been able to see my whole family since we've moved across country last summer and I couldn't have been more excited. It was too bad that Leon was still in Boston at the time, so he missed out on all the Vegas fun. I honestly miss him so much at family functions. Ok, I honestly miss him whenever he is gone. Ellie was so excited to see her cousins and her nana and papa. The wedding was beautiful and spending time with my crazy family was even more wonderful. We celebrated Mother's Day in the mountains and courtesy of the baby in my belly I threw up all morning, but other than that I loved spending the holiday with the most wonderful mother's I know. We also had such a fun time playing at the "water park" near Kimi's house. Ellie and Brenn are so cute together. They love to give each other kisses and play with toys. Ok, maybe Ellie likes to steal all of Brenn's toys and refuse to share her own, but it was fun nonetheless. We ate delicious food, danced all night long, and caught up on all the family gossip. We both can't wait to see everyone again in Manti. xo
she could not get enough of her Dora towel

She loved running through the water with all of her cousins and mama


I love that face!!



my beautiful sisters




Ellie's cheese

I love my sisters (the one in the middle is still available nick)









No comments:

Post a Comment