Saturday, September 24, 2011

Laundry in MA

Oh how I hate laundry (and most of the time MA but that is another post for another time). Its crazy how much more laundry one has to do when a husband and a child is added to their life.  And unsurprisingly we have coin-op laundry in our basement which costs $1.50 to wash a load and $1.50 to dry a load. I love how Boston rapes my bank account up and down for anything and everything. Anyways, Ellie and I thought that it might be faster and cheaper to take our laundry to the laundromat down the street. And boy was I wrong. They ended up charging $2.50! Naturally, since I am ridiculously cheap, I decided to just wash one load and do the rest at home. While we waited for our wash Ells and I did a little laundromat photo shoot. This outfit so reminds me of Alexandra circa 2010 in the Belmont of a different life. Ellie had so much fun in this new environment playing with the basket and the dryer sheets haha. Don't even try to tell me this little mama is not to die for. She is getting so big and more fun every day. Leon is always telling me that she is all mama.  From her little fiesty mood swings lol to her cute little toes. This little girl sure is loved.








2 comments:

  1. omg the little princess is the sweetest thing i've ever seen! i love the outfit...what a good mommy you are:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do I remember having to pay to do your laundry, yuck! Ellie lookes adorable ;) Hope that Boston is nicer to you, but with winter just around the corner, not sure how that will go, time to load up on adorable sweaters, scarves and beanies!!

    ReplyDelete