Friday, September 23, 2011

Auggie the Doggie



Meet Auggie. This little furry guy is Ellie's new best friend! She doesn't go anywhere without Auggie, seriously. She always asks, "Dog? Dog?" And when she sees him she puts out her little arms and wiggles her fingers singnaling that she needs him in her arms. I told you she loves dogs, but I'm not sure anyone could understand how much until they see this little duo in action.  I am not the biggest animal fan, so I'm not sure where she learned to love them so much...must have been Itchy. She will just lay on the ground and roll around with Auggie. Every once in a while you might find Mommy joining in the fun. Ellie loves to carry Auggie everywhere, mind you that Auggie is just as big, if not bigger than Ellie herself. It is quite the sight. Auggie even has to come to the bathroom when Ellie takes her bath haha. She has also had this new thing with rubbing fabrics. It is mostly my shirt but Auggie's ears have recently caught her attention. We just got a double jogging stroller and Auggie get buckled in the second seat haha for now. Have I mentioned recently that I love this little girl. Nothing cuter. And this dog, best fifteen dollars I've ever spent.

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest mom ever!! I love that you strap Auggie into the stroller with Ellie..haha. And that is the cutest outfit that Ellie's wearing in the above post! BTW, we took your place as ward missionaries :) Trent is so glad that we're out of primary..haha.

    ReplyDelete