Friday, November 11, 2011

Memories with the Mr.

So for the past couple days Ellie and I have been thinking alot about our Mr. Johnson.  Oh how we love him.  I was looking through pictures and Ellie came over to cuddle with me like she always does. I couldn't help but start to tell her stories about all the pictures.  Everytime she saw leon she would say, "Da-EE" and laugh.  I told her how "Daddy likes to play baseball sometimes, and when he was little but still the same size he played baseball for the cubs and Mommy would say, 'YAY!' for him".  Then of course Ellie started clapping and so we cheered for him again for old times sake haha.
How cute were we lol. Yes, that is my molecular biology book. He told me it was sexy when I would study as I watched him play ball.

Then I went on to tell her about how nice her Daddy is.  I told her that "Daddy knows how much Mommy likes to hear singing and so for her 21st birthday he took her to see the phantom and the pretty girl sing to each other" (Phantom of the Opera).  I went on to explain, "Then Daddy taught Mommy how to throw all her moneys away at the game table.  It is a very naughty thing and you should never do it.  Don't worry Daddy never wins so he won't ever teach you about that game."


Lastly, I told her about a place called Utah. I said, "Ellie, Utah is very cold and it snows there a lot." She knows about snow because she saw it for the first time last weekend. Her Dad took her outside and threw snowballs at her puffy snow suit. She wasn't a fan. Not surprising considering who her parents are. I continued to tell her, "Carder and Brenn live in Utah and Mommy and Daddy went to college in Utah.  It is where the cougars live." Ellie knows about the Cougars because she watches them throw the ball and knock eachother down every Saturday with Daddy-o. I told her, "Mommy met Daddy in Utah and that is where we got married and lived in our first apartment. Utah has lots of fun stuff. I will take you there one day ok?" and then quite abruptly Ellie says, "no." 


We will be in Arizona the 7-9 of December if anyone wants to get together and do lunch I would love to see you! Then we are off to California for Christmas YAY!! 
We love and miss you all muah
Love, US

1 comment:

  1. yay!! I wanna see you! So sweet to read through all the memories. love you.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete