Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween 2011 Second Edition

Big news...
I found my long lost phone!! (see previous halloween post to fully understand my devastation)
This has been so exciting for me, especially since I thought all my halloween pictures were long gone. 
I must share these precious gems with the family.
Ellie was so precious in her little ladybug costume and her little pumpkin bucket. We wish you all could have been there.
She even tried out some red lipstick for the big night haha.
*Side note: if you haven't already figured it out by now, our little Ellie pie is all that is her Mama in a tinier and balder little package.  Her favorite thing to do is help Mom get ready in the morning. She will pull all my make up out of the drawer and try to curl her hair with my eyelash curler, brush her face with my powder brush, and open and close all the lipstick containers. It is so darn cute. I let her put on chapstick everytime I put it on, and she just la la loves getting pretty. She will open her mouth and be very still when I put the chapstick on and then be sure to give me a kiss when she is all done getting pretty. Haha it is adorable.
So the story has been told and these are the little memories I'm so grateful to have...Yay for me.



We practiced a little before we went out

Bah I can't get enough of this little smile

Talk about delicious :)

Ellie pointing at the CANDY...come to find out she is quite the chocoholic





Hope you are as happy as I am that the phone has been found and the pictures recoverd.  
Muah
 Love, Us

No comments:

Post a Comment