Friday, November 18, 2011

19 days and counting!!

Until what you ask?
Well until we go to Arizona of course..
Why am I so excited to take my end of rotation exam and pull out my OSCE skills?
Im not.
To be honest in every way, I can't wait to see my mom! Yay! I just miss her so much.
Don't make fun of this 23 year old baby that can't wait to just give her mom a hug and take her shopping at Last Chance, (especially you Leon).
It's ok to miss your mom. I hope Ellie misses me one day too.
Speaking of the peanut, Ellie is going to have so much fun in California for Christmas with her auntie and uncle.
And honestly I can't wait for New Years in Arizona! 
We miss our Johnson brood so much too.
Ellie has so many cousins her age.  Its going to be crazy fun at Grandma Julie's house bahaha.

On another note, Ellie and I did a morning photo shoot in bed this morning and I was just thinking what an extra wonderful place this world would be if there were two of her.





No comments:

Post a Comment