Friday, October 21, 2011

xoxox

Dear Family and Friends,
I love you and miss you.
I am going to be a ladybug for Halloween. Yay.
My Mommy and me are best friends.
I can't wait to attack I mean love on baby Brenn.
My Mommy still makes me wear these silly headbands everyday, eventhough my hair gets longer and longer.
I will only go to sleep at night on my Daddy's chest.  And I love to push my Mommy off when she tries to take my spot.
I miss my Daddy when he is gone but we have so much fun when he comes home.
I have seven teeth now, but I won't smile on demand, so my mommy can't show you.
I still wish Harvard was in California, but I guess maybe I will get used to Massachusettes.
Call me or skype me soon,
Love Ellie Callait xoxox



 Ellie has been spending a lot of her time like this. We have been busy running errands and getting ready for Halloween.  We have been carving pumpkins and drinking hot apple cider. So perfectly New England.  I have a lot more time at home this rotation and it has been so fun to be able to spend quality time everyday with the munchkin.  She still refuses to look at me and smile. So stubborn I tell you.

The swings are one thing that make the princess smile

Her million dollar smile

And we have been doing a lot more of this.  Ellie is getting much bigger and loving the park more and more.  Yesterday we went to the park near Daddy's school, but we decided to go when he needed to be picked up which was around 8 pm. We got all bundled up and headed out. It was really dark and we were the only people there. Ellie had a blast but it was getting a little too "Are you Afraid of the Dark for Me" so we decided to retire and walk around Harvard instead haha (I'm such a chicken). Well just thought I would share the pics and let you all know we are alive and well.

1 comment:

  1. Her million dollar smile and big blue baby blue eyes melt my heart every time. I would love to see her on skype if only for a few minutes. xoxoxo Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete