Sunday, May 22, 2011

What I really Love is...

Spending time with the Mr. and Miss of the Johnson home.  I know that this is a lot of blog posting and I know that you are thinking, "Brittany it is 11:19 and you go to bed at 9:30 most nights and you have a final in the morning what are you doing catching up on your blogging?" Well this is what I do when I miss my family lol. Just be grateful for the precious pictures ;) I thought I would give you some pics of Ellie's first hike in the superstition mountains, my birthday at the renaissance festival, and our anniversary trip to Hawaii. Enjoy :) 


Ellie's first hike




muah xoxox

The big 2-3

morning hike up the crater


mmmm best pineapple ice cream ever (besides the tiki room ice cream at disney land which is the same thing I think)

snorkeling at Turtle bay

waterfall hike

Pearl Harbor (why do I love WWII so much... its so weird)

The highlight of his trip...yes we swam with these big boys...yes we grabbed their shells and rode them...yes I was deathly afraid they would bite me.


Hawaii temple

Better Late than never ;)
Love the Johnsons

1 comment:

  1. i wholeheartedly agree with the pineapple soft serve comment (i'm pretty sure we've had multiple conversations about this ha) and i miss your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete