Friday, May 6, 2011

Mama


My sweet little angel said Mama for the first time tonight.  She has be throwing it around for a while now but I have decided not to count it until I'm sure she knows who she is talking about.  Lets be honest she has been saying DaDa for a while and it is so cute how she will grab at his nose and slap his face when she says it. They are best friend and she absolutely adores her DaDa it melts my heart.

 So to my pure bliss tonight, as Daddy was trying to lull sweet baby girl to sleep she kept saying mama mama and as soon as he handed her to me she laid her sweet perfect face into my chest and went right to sleep. I could have cried. Could life get any better than to be laying next to the two people in the world who have shaped your entire life and who give it meaning and joy? I think not. What a wonderful mother's day gift to know that the love and work I have put into the last eight months has made me truly a mama to my ellie bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment