Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

My first REAL Mother's Day has been the most wonderful day so far.  It really started yesterday when we celebrated by going to Last Chance, Bahama Bucks, Swimming, and then out to Famous Dave's for dinner. For those of you that know me at all you know that there is nothing better for me than finding a good deal, eating a snow cone on a hot spring day, and catching some rays with my ghostly white family. Perfect Day.  Oh yeah and to top it off with some southern BBQ with my two BBQties was just heaven on earth. Except for the fact that Ellie grabbed everything she could get her hands on and we learned that lettuce is just as good as paper at making her gag and throw up. yes she did throw up all over the table and her high chair. You live and learn I guess right?
I think one of my favorite moments was when Leon proudly announced, "Ellie made you something". Wow! my first gift from my little girl I about cried. I love it so much! It is hanging on our refrigerator door proudly.  I even got to see some of the fun so I thought I would share it with you all:








Ellie finger painted a wonderful picture (and her daddy's chest) and channeled her creative juices towards showing her mommy how much she loves me.  I love you to the moon and back baby no one will ever love you the way I do ;) muah xoxox


3 comments:

  1. I love these pics...you guys are brave I don't think carder has experienced finger painting yet

    With the blue paint I am seeing glimpses of her Halloween costume...best baby megamind ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! So adorable!! Happy Mother's Day beautiful mommy! Ellie is truly such a lucky girl :) I keep telling Trent that we need to come see you guys and catch up! I really want to see Ellie girl crawl and hear her say "mama"! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! The cutes thing ever! Glad you had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete