Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Phoenix Children's Museum

We were so lucky to have our whole extended family come to Arizona to visit this past weekend. They came to see the beautiful Easter Pageant and spend the holiday with us. We are so lucky to be blessed with the most amazing family and love every time that they visit.

One of our many adventures was at the children's museum in Phoenix. The last time I was there I was 7 month pregnant and it was so fun to bring my little angel this time.  I laughed inside though because now Holli is 7 months pregnant and was searching the whole time for places to rest her sausage feet.

Daddy loves his little Bunny Bear

My little Mini Me 

The Johnson Fam

Big girl trying to put the ball in the maze

The Noodle Forest isnt so scary in Daddy's big arms

Carder always wants to hold her but the moment he gets her he just pushes her down lol. So I had to keep her from falling out of the car.

She loves her little toes in the sand

Daddy getting crafty. He was making a paper house, but he "never was good at arts and crafts".

We had so much fun. Come visit us again soon! We love you all.

Love,
The Johnsons

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I loved seeing these pictures! Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete