Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Applesauce Hair



Leon here. So I thought I'd try out my hand a bit on the blog and see where it'll take me. Today was an interesting day. Ellie-bellie was her normal cute self and was a very good eater. When mommy got home, she decided to feed her some yummy organic apple sauce courtesy of Sprouts. (A great place to shop by the way, great cheese there). As Britt was feeding Ellie, something dropped on the ground and she bent down to pick it up. Little did she realize that by bending over, she was putting her beautiful blonde hair into Ellie's hair-loving crosshairs. As quick as a Johnson in a foot race, Ellie had mommy's hair in her mouth, and, consequently, into a wonderful combination of spit and apple sauce. Yum! Daddy offered to eat it as is, but Brittany decided she should go ahead and take a bath with the little peanut.



Ellie after her bath


Well besides that, not too much interesting is going on around here. Today is the 181st birthday of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, so I thought I'd share a picture or two in honor of the day.



Britt and me at the Laie, Hawaii temple






This is the Gila Valley Temple, in my hometown. Who wouldn't want to live in a place that has such a pretty mountain surrounding you?




Anyway, today is a great day to think about where we are. The church started with just six members and is now over fourteen million strong. We live in a blessed time for sure.


Oh one more update. My brother Elliot is in the major leagues! Congratulations to him and his family, they are certainly deserving of all the good things that come to them.


1 comment:

  1. Mimi says, "I love this picture of Ellie in her towel with Dad. She is so stinkin' cute and looks so happy. I just want to hug her and hold her"

    ReplyDelete