Sunday, April 24, 2011

I take the blue ones every time...



Why is everything I love blue these days?
The piece of scratch paper I got to throw away after I finished my cardiology midterm.
My toothpaste after a beautiful day of easter candy.
The BYU cougars.
My favorite pair of jeans, which feel so good especially because they finally fit, and are a breath of fresh
air after having to dress in business casual attire everyday my life.
Ellie's polka dot dress that she looks so beautiful in.
The southern california ocean that around this time of year I miss so much.
otter pops.
Snow cones, especially the ones from Bahama Bucks that I have for dinner sometimes. 
The pool that I love to lay by and watch my precious little family swim in on warm spring days.
The juicy bathing suit I bought last year when I was four months pregnant that I finally fit into the way I should.
Leon's BYU baseball shirts that remind me of his glory days and make me realize how far we have come since the dates at the BYU baseball clubhouse.
The Arizona sky that is so full of sunshine and warmth, it reminds you that no matter what happens that day your going to be ok because at least its sunny and warm and you could be stuck in Utah where it might be raining or even snowing at the end of April.
My daughter's baby blue eyes that sparkle in the sunshine and make me want to squeal with delight and remind me everyday that there is a God and He loves me because this little angle child is in my life forever.
My husbands baby blue eyes that make me melt in his arms and give me the strength and confidence to get through anything this world throws on me.  The same eyes that I know will stand by my side for the rest of time and will laugh with me, cry with me, and see all the beauty life has to offer right along side me.

I feel like these blue things are what are making my life a beautiful thing right now and how grateful I am for the color blue.    



No comments:

Post a Comment