Sunday, February 20, 2011

RX: A little dose of California PRN

So Leon and I planned a trip to California for presidents day weekend to do some important family things.  Did I have time to do this? Nope. Was it a beautiful weekend that I wouldn't trade for the world? Absolutely.  With finals two weeks away and full time motherhood being my first priority, life has been stressful in the most severe meaning of the word. I mean I have a twitch in my right eye because Im at my wits end most days. Thankfully this weekend is just what the PA ordered and I was reminded of how grateful
I am for the amazing and beautiful life the Lord has so graciously blessed me with.
 
My sister Holli agreed to take some family pictures of the Johnson brood.  I really wanted to do some by the beach and so pregnant Holli was out there waddling around taking pictures of the family at the beach. I am so grateful for such a loving, giving and talented big sister. Here are some of her beautiful shots. I need to decide which one is going to get blown up to the 16x20 canvas that I need to use from my october groupon purchase lol.












 Thank you so much family for the great time and all of the love and support you gave us this weekend. We love you!!
Love,
The Johnsons

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those turned out great! I wish I had a photographer in my family :) I'm so glad you got to have such a nice weekend at home! (BTW, I got your message yesterday! See you tomorrow at 8:15!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting us to your family blog. Your pictures are beautiful. My fav ones are the three of you on the rocks and the two of you under the pier. Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete