Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Goals


This year The Johnson family decided to set goals for the year and for each month. Our goals consisted of everything from losing all the baby weight (me) to reading the entire standard works (Leon).  We even decided to set goals for baby girl.  One of Leon's goals for Ellie was to sit up on her own.  I thought that might be a little out of reach for our roley poley. And lets be honest I want her to stay a little baby forever. But this is what happens when the Johnsons set goals...

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thank you for inviting me! And man, you're blog is way cuter than mine! I'll have to get some tips from you! Love the video! It cracked me up :) Hope you saw my blog post I just did yesterday on Ellie! You'll have to snatch the pictures! Ellie Bellie is asleep right now, but she can't wait to see you a little later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my girl....she is beautiful and smart even if she is a little roly poly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I know I've already commented on this, but I just watched this video again..haha. I know, a little ridiculous! It's just too cute! Also a minute ago I was listening to Taylor Swift's "Never Grow Up" and it made me think of you and how you want Ellie to stay a little baby forever. If you haven't listened to it you totally should, especially the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete