Monday, February 14, 2011

She wore a dress...and it was white


Our perfect angel was blessed on Sunday.  She looked so pretty in Mama's blessing dress and her beautiful bow that Mama made with the help of the local Hobby Lobby.  I figured that since she was wearing a 1980s dress we could spice it up with a chic bow. It was so cute on her I loved it.


Daddy gave  Ellie a beautiful blessing she is truly loved by her parents and extended family.




Grandma Julie, Mimi, Holli, Jax, Jake, Papi, Lisa, Taylor, G, Granny, Jennifer, Carder, Grandma and Grandpa Watkins and Nick all came out to see the princess. It was so fun having everyone here we appreciate everyone for coming.




This is what I found the kids doing in Ellie's crib.  The boys kept telling Elle "Its ok you are my girl..don't cry Ellie you are my girl we aren't going to hurt you". I was laughing so hard. The cousins/uncle are so cute together. I love how much the boys love Ellie they are so cute with her.  Jaxy always wants to sniff her and Carder wants to touch her eyes and shake her bum. Well, family thank you for a wonderful weekend and a perfect Sunday.

Love
The Johnsons

1 comment:

  1. She was absolutely beautiful and precious. The boys really do love her, but so do I!

    ReplyDelete