Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Official


The Johnson family will be spending next summer in London. 

Leon has finally decided to take the offer with Kirkland and Ellis and move us across the pond. We are so grateful for this experience and excited about our new adventure. Of course I'm a little nervous, but I left my heart in that city on my study abroad and I can't wait to take my little nanu babies back to see one of my favorite places in the world.

p.s. Its Ellie's second birthday and I can't believe the princess is two!! More details to come!!

3 comments:

  1. Great decision!! Have so much fun while you are there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!? No way!!! I definitely need to come visit. Sound sooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut up! Wow. This is beyond exciting for you guys. What a crazy wild adventure you are on. Wish we could come pay you a visit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete