Saturday, January 21, 2012

If all the snowflakes...

were candy bars and milk shakes.. 
Well wouldn't that be nice haha? It would be safe to say that I woke up this morning wishing that anything instead of the disgusting frozen precipitate was falling from the sky. Ok well I mostly wish for sun beams, but who didn't read Cloudy wish a Chance of Meatballs and not with that breakfast would just fall on your porch? But little E might have given me one good reason to love the snow.

 We woke up to a snow covered yard and snow flakes falling from the sky.  So naturally, I had to show Ellsie what was going on from the kitchen window. She was so enchanted. Ellie wanted to go "outside" so bad, so we bundled her up and went to play in the fluffy freezingness.  This event alone made the snow worth it. And that should mean a lot coming from me (the self proclaimed sun worshiper).  She got her snow suit on, grabbed her beenie, gloves and boots and was officially the cutest snow angel you ever did see. Have a look yourself of my sweet princess and her big snow day.


1 comment:

  1. Britt! We have so much to catch up on! Seriously lady, PA school, law school, Boston, AZ. I'm trying to make sense of it all. And that baby. OHMYGOSH that baby. She's to die for. Makes me want my own little baby Johnson. Mostly, I'm so happy to see you, dear beautiful Brittany so happy. Love love love you. Call me. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete