Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dear Mitt...

Dear Mitt Romney,

     I just wanted to say I think your hair is amazing, and your face come to think of it.  I heard your barber is doing really well here in Belmont. You always look so sharp and act so awkward on stage. I love every second of it. It kind of reminds me of my husband and it makes me love you more. Your policies and vision for this country are all that I dream of.  I still think you should run with Glenn Beck to make my dreams come true.  But its your call, Marco Rubio could work too.  I just want you to know that I think you ooze integrity and don't care if you changed your mind a few times. I change my mind all the time, its called maturing. My husband always tells me that when you are faced with new information you have to reevaluate your opinion. I'm cool with you reevaluating your opinion. Plus, I know that you have more character than all the other candidates. If Ann can trust you, so can I big guy.  Just so you know, the Johnson family is behind you all the way to November. We love you.

Best,
Brittany Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment