Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just A Few Questions??

1. Can a human being survive off of brownies alone? Because lets be honest the pan of brownies on my kitchen counter that I made Sunday is basically gone. Can I admit that I am also the only one here this week to do the damage (don't judge me).


2. Would anyone even notice if I wore the same thing tomorrow that I wore today? Ok because really I'm sometimes too tired to get ready in the morning and lets be honest to all my classmates i'm just the frazzled new mom that wears her shoes on the wrong feet and only blow dries her crazy hair once a week.  I think people have stopped paying any attention to my appearance.


3. Is it ok if your best friend is six and a half months old? Because my Mom used to teach primary and we used to make fun of her for having friends that were little kids, but I think she was onto something. I mean  they love you unconditionally, always laugh at your funny faces, want to be around you all the time, they think you are the best thing that has ever happened to them, they listen to everything you say... I mean come on who can say that about a friend their own age? no one.


4. When you are a mom you never get a sick day do you? I'm pretty sure my eyes and nose have produced enough liquid to fill a small pool today and that this rubber band feeling around my head is going to make me scream.  But little Ellie does't skip a beat. There are things to get into and bottles to eat.  She is such a good cuddle bug though and she uses her little hands to play with my face as if she is trying to tell me, "Its ok Mom. You will be ok Mom"


5. When can i stop breastfeeding? I know, I know you do whatever is best for you, but come on there is so much pressure to continue breastfeeding I just don't feel like I can stop.  Not to mention my little diva hates formula and will just spit it out if you ever try to sneak it in her feeding schedule.  But can I tell you how hard it is to continue to have your hormones raging and rush home from school every chance you get to pump for baby girl.  Breast feeding is hard period. Add in a little PA school on the side and it is really hard.  But I would do anything for this little peanut and if five and a half more months is what she needs than five and a half more months is what she will get.


6. Will I ever be able to go somewhere without a bra again? Speaking of breastfeeding...my once perky chest has fallen and become more ploppy than perky, well, that is until its time for baby girl to eat then all of a sudden they grow two sizes. Pregnancy and nursing do wonders to the body :) But hey baby girl is well worth it.


7. Is there a word to describe my husband? Awesome.  I. love. him. Not to mention that I honestly don't think he even notices the aftermath of pregnancy on my little bod. Best man alive hands down. I know everyone says that about their one and only but without giving details I promise you there are very few men out there that are truly good men... and I married one of them.  Everyone deserves a Leon.


8. How long does it take for a cold to run its course? Oh yeah I know the answer to this question.  3-4 day if it is virally classified, which I'm sure mine is.


9. How many times can a person sneeze in a row? I watched one girl in the library the other day sneeze like ten or eleven times in a row. no joke. I can't stop sneezing. its horrible.


10. Could I ever love another baby as much as this one right next to me? I honestly can't imagine loving anyone more.  Let me rephrase that I don't think it is psychologically possible to love another human being more than I love Ellie. This little piece of heaven is the perfect end to my everyday. She makes my heart sing and my soul rejoice.  I thank the Lord everyday for putting this little angel spirit in my life.  She is everything good in this world wrapped into one very cute small package. I can't get enough of her. I think I am the most blessed little mama in the world.

1 comment:

  1. britt these are so adorable! i can't wait to see you in April! whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete