Monday, December 13, 2010

Ellie will be three months tomorrow.  I can't believe how time has flown. She is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so grateful to have this little pumpkin in my life. I know I have been a horrible blogger but here is what has been going on with the members in our family. The mama has finished almost two and a half semesters of school! I officially have only eighteen months of school left.  We have been going through a quick two week course that has been from seven until five everyday on urology and neurology. I honestly sit in class and think about the little one everyday.  I have been able to keep my grades stable and am getting through just fine considering my role as a new mama. The little one has been very busy growing.  She spends most of her free time catching up on Z's and having the world oooo and ahhhh over her.  She loves to take baths still and kicking and giggling are her favorite.  Aunt Kelsie has been teaching her about the piano and music and she is loving listening to her auntie sing.  I've been trying to teach her all the best Christmas songs but she seems more interested in Flo Rida and Rhianna.   She doesn't like tummy time and loves getting walked around the house. She pretty much sleeps through the night and the mornings with the princess are the best!! She will open her beautiful blue eyes and just smile at you.  Her laughs are contagious and she seriously just makes anyone around her happy.  Its hard not to just love her. At her doctor's appointment a few weeks ago she weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces and was 24 inches long.  Everyone keeps saying she is so tiny but she is getting bigger and bigger everyday.  I wish there was a way to keep her tiny forever.  I am so sorry that i have no new pics on my computer due to a lack of a camera cord, but no worries we will fix that soon. Just wanted to give you all a quick update so you know that we are alive and well.
Love
The Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment