Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ellie Lately

My sweet angel two months

This is Ellie's best friend

I love those sweet lips


Ellie meeting Santa for the first time

Those cheeks get bigger everyday...I love it

So here are a few more recent pics of my little peanut.  I'm so happy to be half way done with my academic year and back with the joy of my life.

The little one has started to notice her hands and toes.  She is always wanting to suck on those precious little phalanges. It kinda drives me nuts. Especially when you are trying to get a good smile for her three month pictures.

She is getting so fun too. She is always smiling and really loves music. I've been trying to learn some christmas songs on the paino and Ellie and I sing Picture a Christmas just about everyday together lol.

Well hope you enjoy the sweet pictures and have a merry Christmas

Love,
The Johnsons

No comments:

Post a Comment