Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reunited

Have I told you we are in love?
There is nothing in this world better than an Ellie kiss...nothing.
Yea! Go Harvard Law School!

How cute is Ellsie here? Bah I want to jump right through the picture and kiss that beautiful smile.
Leon is back in my arms! Yea! I always tell myself that two weeks is nothing, but when it comes to being away from your one and only it seems like an eternity. Not to mention, little cinder-ellie had an awful GI bug and threw up on me every morning for about 3 days, at around 4 o clock on the nose, without fail.  I would literally be changing a diaper every hour until the bug passed. I did everything i could to prevent a mad diaper rash. Oh, how I could have used a little help from my partner in crime haha.  But he was very busy taking all those beautiful tests, so well known by us eternal students, as finals.  But at last we are now all together and the bed fills full again and my little body is warm in those big strong arms at night.
 I am so lucky to have this wonderful man in my life. And this little piece of perfection, that I call my daughter, is more than I deserve. Honestly she is more than anyone deserves. Delicious I tell you. Oh how grateful I am for my little family. We really are so blessed just to be together.  And now that we are here together in California I couldn't be happier. What a perfect Christmas.
We have spent the past couple days walking Hollywood blvd in LA, finishing Christmas shopping, and enjoying each other. I don't want this trip to end. 

1 comment:

  1. Youd better enjoy that baby for the next two days because when I come I am gonna steal her and all those ellie kisses are gonna be mine mine MINE! (and brenns)

    ReplyDelete